The Devon Sea Clock took me a little time to understand its working and the interaction that would occur after any change.
Having spent some time on it there are a few notes that might help others working on it here ….
Similar or connected posts : –
- The Gravity of the Village Clock
- Automated Wheel Cutting GCode for the Tormach with the Sherline CNC Rotary Table
- Cycloidal Cutters and Finding the Cutting Centre
- Tormach USB Expansion Board boxed and mounted
- Clock Wheel Cutting Adaptation of a Tormach Saw Mandrel
- Microset Clock Timing Instrument Upgrade
- It’s Horology but not as we know it Jim
- Clocks all Change – Reading Memorial Clock
- Tower Clocks and Cooke of York
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440