The Devon Sea Clock took me a little time to understand its working and the interaction that would occur after any change.
Having spent some time on it there are a few notes that might help others working on it here ….
Similar or connected posts : –
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Sherline Motor Assembly for clock wheel cutting
- Sherline CNC Indexer on the Myford lathe
- Ratchet Wheel Trial Cut using Gearwheel Designer
- Delph Gearwheel Designer clock wheel design software
- William Smith Gearless Gravity Arm Clock
- Devon Sea Clock Experiences and Modifications