After a lot of research and testing I managed to run a small test piece in MDF using Fusion 360 CAM imported into the Tormach 440. Hand hovered over the emergency stop button but all went well. Getting there slowly.
There are so many boxes in the CAM settings for each function that is a worry what needs ticking where. Lars Christensen‘s Part 4 video on CAM helped no end. The other one to watch that was useful was the Library tutorial.
Similar or connected posts : –
- Tormach Post Processor G53 Edits for Tool Change
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Tormach Tooling System and a Spanner in the Works
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed
- Tormach PathPilot Version 2 Release – Issues with Shared Folder
- PathPilot Upgrade to Version 2.x.x
- First Ding on the Tormach PCN440
- Battery replacement module for Chinese vernier scales
- Tormach PCNC440 has arrived
- Tormach PCNC440 Milling Machine Arrives in UK