I registered with Tormach for the free upgrade to the new release 2.x.x of PathPilot. A memory stick arrived this morning with the new code. It is fairly complex process but their documentation is quite easy to follow and understand.
All seems to have gone well with the upgrade except I can no longer see the shared drive for dropping files into nor can I get the Dropbox feature to load. All of which suggests the network connection is not working but I not winning so far. Gloom but not a disaster. Fresh eyes another day.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Tormach Tooling System and a Spanner in the Works
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed
- Tormach PathPilot Version 2 Release – Issues with Shared Folder
- First Ding on the Tormach PCN440
- First trial cut on Tormach 440 using Fusion 360 CAM
- Battery replacement module for Chinese vernier scales
- Tormach PCNC440 has arrived
- Tormach PCNC440 Milling Machine Arrives in UK
- Tormach PCNC440 milling machine on it’s way