Readers of my pages will be aware of my involvement with Graham at Delph in helping to further develop his Gearwheel Designer program. It seems there is a ‘gentleman’, Mr di Claudio, who appears to have stolen the design and hacked the code. He appears quite proud of his pirating activity. It is a sad reflection of the times and the industry.
Knowing as I do the amount of time Graham has been putting in on his code I would recommend anyone interested in his application to do the honourable thing and subscribe the relatively small amount requested. Without people like Graham having the innovative thought to produce such applications our hobby and indeed commercial interests would be all the poorer.
Similar or related subjects : –
- DNS issue on Samsung Tablet and Logging onto GMail via Outlook
- Decision Making Process for buying a New Workshop Asset
- NYC CNC Ding Video
- Hawaii, Combine Harvesting and Alibre v Fusion 360
- Hot weather and Wall Fixings
- Current Status and Cross Fertilisation of Assets
- Holiday Twitching
- Back to It, ducting and mill turning (again)
- Open Thinking when Solving a Problem
- Heading home from France and Welding Course