Frustrated by not being able to use my Myford Mill Laser Centring tool on my Tormach PCNC440 I have done a redesign using Fusion 360 and 3D printing.
Read about it here ……
Disclaimer : – This post and many others on my website feature references to Tormach and its products. I have no connection to Tormach Inc financially, commercially or otherwise. I acknowledge that Tormach®, Tormach Tooling System®, TTS® and PathPilot® are all registered trade marks of Tormach Inc.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Golf Scoring Aid using Thumbwheel Switches
- A Parallels Rack in Fusion and Sindoh with free Spagetti
- French Tablecloths and Fusion 360
- Open Thinking when Solving a Problem
- Finishing the surface of 3D Models
- I’m not saying our kids are alcoholics …
- Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 Raft Printing Problem
- Black Saturday and a Napkin Ring
- France Visit, Golf at Brive and a Shumatech DRO350 connection pod