Frustrated by not being able to use my Myford Mill Laser Centring tool on my Tormach PCNC440 I have done a redesign using Fusion 360 and 3D printing.
Read about it here ……
Disclaimer : – This post and many others on my website feature references to Tormach and its products. I have no connection to Tormach Inc financially, commercially or otherwise. I acknowledge that Tormach®, Tormach Tooling System®, TTS® and PathPilot® are all registered trade marks of Tormach Inc.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Fogbuster update on my Myford Super 7 lathe
- Fogbuster update prompted by Clough42 and other projects
- Mach3 alternative GUI
- Myford Lathe ‘Bits’ Tray
- Adding stepper motors to a Myford VMB manual milling machine
- BK3 Replacement Drive Wheel
- Tormach PCNC440 Oiler Replacement
- BK3 Burgess Bandsaw motor drive shaft pulley replacement
- Burgess BK3 Bandsaw Disaster and Repair
- Replacement Chuck Key for a Cowells ME Lathe