Frustrated by not being able to use my Myford Mill Laser Centring tool on my Tormach PCNC440 I have done a redesign using Fusion 360 and 3D printing.
Read about it here ……
Disclaimer : – This post and many others on my website feature references to Tormach and its products. I have no connection to Tormach Inc financially, commercially or otherwise. I acknowledge that Tormach®, Tormach Tooling System®, TTS® and PathPilot® are all registered trade marks of Tormach Inc.
Similar or related subjects : –
- BK3 Burgess Bandsaw Fence Assembly
- Quorn cutter grinder tool holder support
- A 3D Printed Passive Demagnetiser using Neodymium magnets
- An alternative Bull’s Foot file for clock plate smoothing
- Adding thrust bearings to the Myford Super 7 with Clough42 ELS fitted
- Rear Parting Tool Post on Myford Super 7
- Myford Super 7 backlash solution with thrust bearings
- Adapter plate for a Tormach microARC to mount a Xin Dian centralising vice
- 3D printed multiple punch holding tool using Fusion 360 Parameters
- Home made knobs without knurling