Working on small items requires me to use optical magnifiers such as the Rolson one with swap out lens. These inevitably pick up scratches and other marks.
I recently bought some Polywatch polish from my clock parts supplier to polish a plastic clock dome which was looking pretty rough. Polywatch transformed it to the point of where it looked almost new.
You can buy it on Amazon.
Today I tried Polywatch on my favourite Rolson Headmagnifier lens and I can now see what I am doing once again. Worth remembering.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Helping get cable down a duct
- Supply, IC2 and USB connections over CAT5 connection
- How to Register Velux radio controlled windows
- Micro USB with 5 core cable
- Remote WiFi and GSM Switches
- Wireless Tag technology for remote sensing and security
- Tormach Tool Height Caliper 3V Battery Modification
- The Power of Fing
- Leaking compressed air components and Loctite 577