Working on small items requires me to use optical magnifiers such as the Rolson one with swap out lens. These inevitably pick up scratches and other marks.
I recently bought some Polywatch polish from my clock parts supplier to polish a plastic clock dome which was looking pretty rough. Polywatch transformed it to the point of where it looked almost new.
You can buy it on Amazon.
Today I tried Polywatch on my favourite Rolson Headmagnifier lens and I can now see what I am doing once again. Worth remembering.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Using Raaco section boxes for fastener storage
- Bamboo barbeque sticks as dowels
- Spreadsheet Compendium by Popular Request
- Spreadsheet for setting a lathe compound slide angle
- Shopping list spreadsheet that has other uses
- External battery pack to extend the battery life on wireless tags
- Tormach PCNC440 Z axis oil manifold access
- Having it and not needing it or Needing it and not having it ?
- Helping get cable down a duct
- Supply, IC2 and USB connections over CAT5 connection