I seem to have created a small demand at the local golf club for the simple golf scoring aid which I had designed and fitted to our electric trolleys. The design makes use of old thumbwheel switches which manufacturers don’t seem to use these days with the advent of electronically created equivalents.
Thumbwheels are cheap to buy on EBay and with the addition of a simple Fusion 360 designed and 3D printed block to mount them, they fit nicely on the side of the trolley scorecard holder accessory. The design uses two thumbwheels so the user can score their own and their partners score. Simple but very useful especially since I can’t remember what day it is never mind how many shots I have fluffed.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Replacing the Sindoh 3D Printer Bed Lamination Sheet
- A Parallels Rack in Fusion and Sindoh with free Spagetti
- French Tablecloths and Fusion 360
- Open Thinking when Solving a Problem
- Finishing the surface of 3D Models
- I’m not saying our kids are alcoholics …
- Laser Centring Tool for Tormach Tooling System
- Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 Raft Printing Problem
- Black Saturday and a Napkin Ring
- France Visit, Golf at Brive and a Shumatech DRO350 connection pod