Worth considering ?
For those of you considering getting or upgrading a 3D printer, Qidi are offering their X Smart 3 on a special weekend price reduction from £399 to £299. This is a lot of printer for the price with a heated enclosure and fast printing speed. You can watch a review by Aurora Tech here.
I have no affiliation with Qidi but have a great respect for the company, their products and their superb support infrastructure.
Links to similar or related post are listed below : –
- Qidi X Smart 3 tweaks
- Stop losing Qidi ifast 3D prints down the chamber front gap
- Fitting a Bento air filter to a Qidi ifast 3D printer
- 3D Printed Brass Threaded Insert Soldering Iron Stand
- eSUN filament reel silica drying pod
- Sindoh 3DWOX filament feed upgrade
- Sindoh DP200 conversion to Open Material
- Joining PLA filament
- 3D Thin Wall Printing Experiences
- 3D Printed Mark Presling Clamping System