While reading a hobby related magazine I saw the following note that I think speaks volumes …..
When deciding whether or not to buy a new piece of kit for the workshop ask yourself three questions :-
Do I need this tool ?
Do I want this tool ?
Can I justify this tool ?
If the answer to any of the above is ‘possibly’ then buy it.
If the answer to any of the above is ‘no’ then ignore it as it is probably a statistical anomaly.
If you feel you cannot afford to buy it then tell yourself you are in danger of becoming a cheapskate and buy it anyway.
Enough said ?
Similar or related subjects : –
- Lathe Four Jaw Chuck Laser Light Centring Aid
- No Man’s Fort
- Handy Tormach TTS Collet Storage Idea
- Wildhorse Innovations Passive Probe
- DNS issue on Samsung Tablet and Logging onto GMail via Outlook
- Improving and mounting a low cost chuck from Sanou for wheel cutting
- A Mini Vacuum Clamping Table for PCB Engraving
- Tormach PCNC440 Bellows Protection
- Tooling Day
- NYC CNC Ding Video