I often have a look on Banggood for tooling items for the workshop but the other day a low cost microscope caught my eye. I regularly get thin slivers of brass and steel in my hands and fingers and they are a real pain to find never mind remove. I thought for the price being asked this microscope might make a low risk purchase to help my failing eyesight.
It arrived today, looked really cheap and nasty out of the box yet I am staggered by what it does. The screen is HD and there is a card slot for local storage. You can record stills or video. Have a look at the following link : –
I will be using it for media shots on my blog that’s for sure.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Microscope Update – Stand arrived
- SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
- You say Vise and I say Vice but we agree that Clamps are Clamps
- Clickspring Therapy
- Sherline Motor Assembly for clock wheel cutting
- Laser Centring Tool for Tormach Tooling System
- Spindle Illumination Light for the Tormach PCN440
- Shumatech DRO350 Experiences and Fixes
- France Visit, Golf at Brive and a Shumatech DRO350 connection pod
- Abrafile Replacement using Axminster Coping Saw