I often have a look on Banggood for tooling items for the workshop but the other day a low cost microscope caught my eye. I regularly get thin slivers of brass and steel in my hands and fingers and they are a real pain to find never mind remove. I thought for the price being asked this microscope might make a low risk purchase to help my failing eyesight.
It arrived today, looked really cheap and nasty out of the box yet I am staggered by what it does. The screen is HD and there is a card slot for local storage. You can record stills or video. Have a look at the following link : –
I will be using it for media shots on my blog that’s for sure.
Similar or related subjects : –
- BK3 Burgess Bandsaw Fence Assembly
- Quorn cutter grinder tool holder support
- A 3D Printed Passive Demagnetiser using Neodymium magnets
- An alternative Bull’s Foot file for clock plate smoothing
- Adding thrust bearings to the Myford Super 7 with Clough42 ELS fitted
- Rear Parting Tool Post on Myford Super 7
- Myford Super 7 backlash solution with thrust bearings
- Adapter plate for a Tormach microARC to mount a Xin Dian centralising vice
- 3D printed Myford QCTP dial gauge holder
- Laser cutting line modification to Femi NG120ABS bandsaw