I often have a look on Banggood for tooling items for the workshop but the other day a low cost microscope caught my eye. I regularly get thin slivers of brass and steel in my hands and fingers and they are a real pain to find never mind remove. I thought for the price being asked this microscope might make a low risk purchase to help my failing eyesight.
It arrived today, looked really cheap and nasty out of the box yet I am staggered by what it does. The screen is HD and there is a card slot for local storage. You can record stills or video. Have a look at the following link : –
I will be using it for media shots on my blog that’s for sure.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Replacement Chuck Key for a Cowells ME Lathe
- Hall Effect Based Tool Height Setter for use with PathPilot
- New Microscope
- Probe and Toolsetter together on Tormach PCNC440
- Winter Warmth – a diesel heater for the workshop
- Lathe Four Jaw Chuck Laser Light Centring Aid
- Handy Tormach TTS Collet Storage Idea
- Wildhorse Innovations Passive Probe
- Decision Making Process for buying a New Workshop Asset
- Improving and mounting a low cost chuck from Sanou for wheel cutting