It has been a quiet period leading up to Christmas and it has lead to some low level activity catching up on items on the ‘Things to Do’ list.
One of these was to make a graphical representation of what the Fusion 360 Feeds and Speeds dialogue box means and the calculations behind it. To be honest this tab in the Fusion CAM section used to frighten me but I have become more confident with it. The problem is I can’t remember what each box affects so here is a visual representation which might help others. Note that the dialogue changes between a ramp into the stock (such as when cutting a pocket) and a plunge into the stock (such as when drilling).
I hope that makes sense and I have got it right. It certainly helps me to understand what is going on and the calculations going on in the background.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Try again after update completes Fusion 360 Error Message
- Fusion 360 Electrical Personal Library tip
- Jerky Mouse Effects with 3D Connexion SpaceMouse and CadMouse used together
- Kant Clamp and Engineering Drawings in Fusion 360
- 3DConnexions Spacemouse joins the workshop
- Tormach MicroArc and Fusion 360 and 4th Axis
- Golf Caddy Locks and Ring Lights
- Tormach Post Processor G53 Edits for Tool Change
- A Parallels Rack in Fusion and Sindoh with free Spagetti
- Shumatech DRO350 Experiences and Fixes