Myford VMB Manual Mill Conversion to Stepper Motor control
After many years of winding the Z axis up and down on my Myford VMB I have finally got around to fitting motor control and it is a joy to use. I am however suffering from muscle wastage as a result.
I have done a write up for those who might want to also enjoy a less taxing movement of X, Y or Z axis on their manual milling machine. Click on the link below to download as a pdf.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Milling vice stop for non grooved vice jaws
- Burgess BK3 replacement lower blade guide
- Fogbuster update prompted by Clough42 and other projects
- Mach3 alternative GUI
- Myford Lathe ‘Bits’ Tray
- BK3 Replacement Drive Wheel
- Tormach PCNC440 Oiler Replacement
- BK3 Burgess Bandsaw motor drive shaft pulley replacement
- Burgess BK3 Bandsaw Disaster and Repair
- Replacement Chuck Key for a Cowells ME Lathe