Myford VMB Manual Mill Conversion to Stepper Motor control
After many years of winding the Z axis up and down on my Myford VMB I have finally got around to fitting motor control and it is a joy to use. I am however suffering from muscle wastage as a result.
I have done a write up for those who might want to also enjoy a less taxing movement of X, Y or Z axis on their manual milling machine. Click on the link below to download as a pdf.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Femi NG120ABS bandsaw failure and support from Stakesy’s
- BK3 Burgess Bandsaw Fence Assembly
- Quorn cutter grinder tool holder support
- A 3D Printed Passive Demagnetiser using Neodymium magnets
- An alternative Bull’s Foot file for clock plate smoothing
- Adding thrust bearings to the Myford Super 7 with Clough42 ELS fitted
- Rear Parting Tool Post on Myford Super 7
- Myford Super 7 backlash solution with thrust bearings
- Adapter plate for a Tormach microARC to mount a Xin Dian centralising vice
- 3D printed Myford QCTP dial gauge holder