A Refreshing New GUI
It seems that many user of Mach3 CNC control software love the concept but hate how it is presented as a user interface. I tend to agree as I used to tolerate it on my small CNCEST milling machine. It is certainly not a patch on Tormach’s PathPilot.
While browsing YouTube I came across Physics Anonymous and enjoyed a rant by them about Mach4 and then the joy of seeing their version of a Mach3 GUI which I have to say was a breath of fresh air improvement.
If you hate your Mach3 GUI then have a look at what they are offering as a free download. It isn’t totally bug free but an upgrade is promised.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Rear Parting Tool Post on Myford Super 7
- Myford Super 7 backlash solution with thrust bearings
- Adapter plate for a Tormach microARC to mount a Xin Dian centralising vice
- 3D printed Myford QCTP dial gauge holder
- Laser cutting line modification to Femi NG120ABS bandsaw
- Milling vice stop for non grooved vice jaws
- Burgess BK3 replacement lower blade guide
- Fogbuster update prompted by Clough42 and other projects
- Myford Lathe ‘Bits’ Tray
- Adding stepper motors to a Myford VMB manual milling machine