A Refreshing New GUI
It seems that many user of Mach3 CNC control software love the concept but hate how it is presented as a user interface. I tend to agree as I used to tolerate it on my small CNCEST milling machine. It is certainly not a patch on Tormach’s PathPilot.
While browsing YouTube I came across Physics Anonymous and enjoyed a rant by them about Mach4 and then the joy of seeing their version of a Mach3 GUI which I have to say was a breath of fresh air improvement.
If you hate your Mach3 GUI then have a look at what they are offering as a free download. It isn’t totally bug free but an upgrade is promised.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Fogbuster update prompted by Clough42 and other projects
- Myford Lathe ‘Bits’ Tray
- Adding stepper motors to a Myford VMB manual milling machine
- BK3 Replacement Drive Wheel
- Tormach PCNC440 Oiler Replacement
- BK3 Burgess Bandsaw motor drive shaft pulley replacement
- Burgess BK3 Bandsaw Disaster and Repair
- Windows 10 Upgrade and another day dribbled away through my fingers
- 3DConnexions Spacemouse joins the workshop
- Replacement Chuck Key for a Cowells ME Lathe