A Refreshing New GUI
It seems that many user of Mach3 CNC control software love the concept but hate how it is presented as a user interface. I tend to agree as I used to tolerate it on my small CNCEST milling machine. It is certainly not a patch on Tormach’s PathPilot.
While browsing YouTube I came across Physics Anonymous and enjoyed a rant by them about Mach4 and then the joy of seeing their version of a Mach3 GUI which I have to say was a breath of fresh air improvement.
If you hate your Mach3 GUI then have a look at what they are offering as a free download. It isn’t totally bug free but an upgrade is promised.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Sending a SMS text message to the EU from UK
- Tangential Lathe Toolholder for Myford Super 7
- Hemmingway Sensitive Knurling Tool
- Workshop air compressor problems
- Exactly by Simon Winchester
- Replacement Cowells Chuck Key (Part 2)
- Illuminated Optical Centre Punch
- Gack Vice as a 3D Print
- Addis Thermopot and Derek Palmer
- BK3 Bandsaw Lazy Susan Turntable Update