Last Monday the delivery lorry arrived and the driver skillfully backed his 7.5T truck onto the drive and dropped off a number of boxes. Much excitement ensued not only from me but my three helpers – Andy, Dave and Ian.
Dave and Andy set on immediately to assembly the stand and Ian and myself continued with planning how and where the machine would fit into the workshop.
Similar or connected posts : –
- Tormach Post Processor G53 Edits for Tool Change
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Tormach Tooling System and a Spanner in the Works
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed
- Tormach PathPilot Version 2 Release – Issues with Shared Folder
- PathPilot Upgrade to Version 2.x.x
- First Ding on the Tormach PCN440
- First trial cut on Tormach 440 using Fusion 360 CAM
- Battery replacement module for Chinese vernier scales
- Tormach PCNC440 Milling Machine Arrives in UK