Tormach changed their prices last year so I have updated the costing spreadsheet I created to reflect these changes. Note that the sheet now has the new M Series prices for the 770 and 1100.
Note that I believe I have interpreted their prices correctly but you can check this once you have placed a request for quotation and compare. Let me know if you spot any errors.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Tormach Purchase Costing Sheet
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Tormach Tooling System and a Spanner in the Works
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed
- Tormach PathPilot Version 2 Release – Issues with Shared Folder
- PathPilot Upgrade to Version 2.x.x
- First Ding on the Tormach PCN440
- First trial cut on Tormach 440 using Fusion 360 CAM
- Battery replacement module for Chinese vernier scales
- Tormach PCNC440 has arrived