After a lot of research and testing I managed to run a small test piece in MDF using Fusion 360 CAM imported into the Tormach 440. Hand hovered over the emergency stop button but all went well. Getting there slowly.
There are so many boxes in the CAM settings for each function that is a worry what needs ticking where. Lars Christensen‘s Part 4 video on CAM helped no end. The other one to watch that was useful was the Library tutorial.
Similar or connected posts : –
- Probes and Haimer Taster Modification
- Arc and Circle I and J code calculator for GCode cutting paths
- Tormach PathPilot G37 Update
- Tormach PCNC440 Fogbuster and Manual Oiler Service
- Editing the PathPilot Tool Table with Conversational machining codes
- CNCEST 3040T CNC Router Update
- A CNCEST router / engraver joins the workshop
- Tormach Costing Sheet Update
- Tormach Purchase Costing Sheet
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440