Useful Wireless Tags for Monitoring Assets
Some while ago I happened upon wireless tag net which market a range of simple to use wireless tags for temperature, humidity, movement etc. These devices use short range wireless comms to a wireless node connected to the house broadband router. Once activated the tags can be monitored and controlled via the web. There are a number of extensions to this using other technology devices which all in all make them rather attractive and useful.
I decided our house in France would benefit from the use of these devices and this would allow us to monitor the house from the UK. I bought a package of 5 temperature/humidity/movement tags and a single moisture tag for the garden.
These are really easy to set up and add to your web portal. Results are graphed for you to see trends etc. Really nice simple and useful product.
I could put lots of pictures up but the best thing is to follow the link as above and read all about it. Deliver to the UK was quick but got hit for import duty and VAT.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Having it and not needing it or Needing it and not having it ?
- Helping get cable down a duct
- Supply, IC2 and USB connections over CAT5 connection
- How to Register Velux radio controlled windows
- Micro USB with 5 core cable
- Remote WiFi and GSM Switches
- Tormach Tool Height Caliper 3V Battery Modification
- Magnifier Lens Scratches and Polywatch
- The Power of Fing
- Leaking compressed air components and Loctite 577