First day back in the workshop after the holiday and I think I left my brain on a beach somewhere …. acute lack of thinking lead to poor stock referencing on the mill tooling table leading to broken tools and messed up material. Much gloom and doom ensued.
In my frustration I walked away from the machine and thought instead I would catch up on NYC CNC activity while I had been away. John had posted a video of CNC crashes that they had experienced. I sat twitching and cringing and came away from watching it feeling so much better.
John does regular Wednesday Widget and Friday Fusion sessions and I have recommended to him he adds Thursday Therapy as a new series.
Similar or related subjects : –
- How to Register Velux radio controlled windows
- Activity Update – FlatCAM, Arduino and Social Distancing
- No Man’s Fort
- DNS issue on Samsung Tablet and Logging onto GMail via Outlook
- Decision Making Process for buying a New Workshop Asset
- Hawaii, Combine Harvesting and Alibre v Fusion 360
- Hot weather and Wall Fixings
- Current Status and Cross Fertilisation of Assets
- Holiday Twitching
- Back to It, ducting and mill turning (again)