Hands up all those owners of a Tormach PCNC440 who regularly skin their hands, mostly their thumb knuckle, on the corners of the X axis stainless front skirt ?
I have tried to de-burr both corners but to no avail. It is just lethal to get anywhere near them when rummaging for a dropped part in the swarf (chips) or cleaning out the pan (do people do that or is it just me ?).
After a recent blood letting I decided enough was enough and fitted some electrical endless grommet around both corners. You have to nick out a 90 notch to allow the grommet to follow the curve but that aside job done. Hopefully less expletives in the workshop from now on but there again there will always be broken tools and Haimer tips to contend with.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Sending a SMS text message to the EU from UK
- Exactly by Simon Winchester
- Addis Thermopot and Derek Palmer
- Solar Energy servicing issues
- Fathers Day gift makes me smile
- Haimer Taster and vacuum table retrospective thoughts
- Engineering Video Favourites Updated List
- Experiences with SFR – Orange – FreeBox in France
- Mach3 alternative GUI
- Windows 10 Upgrade and another day dribbled away through my fingers