As the months (and years !) have passed while authoring this site, my favourite YouTube sites have morphed and changed as my skill level and interests have become more focussed. The other aspect is that many of my early favourites have just faded away and now rarely post if at all. I guess it takes a great deal of commitment to create regular footage over a long period of time so it is understandable that people come and go.
At the risk of everyone clicking and leaving, here is a share of the sites I now look forward to visiting and viewing : –
Top of the list is Clough42 for his highly professional, regular posts on home workshop activity but key for me is his use of Fusion 360 for all his engineering modelling.
I met Jimmy Diresta at NYC CNC in 2016 and I love to watch his almost ‘off the cuff’ creations in metal and wood.
For TIG welding I have watched many sources but Pacific Arc TIG Welding is my current favourite and Dusty does some amazing stainless TIG welding artworks.
I need to mention This Old Tony even though he has been absent from the scene for a long period. He is now back and on top form.
Finally a less well know site for Fusion 360 is Mechanical Advantage hosted by Kevin who was my instructor on the NYC CNC Fusion 360 course. Really nice guy and always helpful if you have a problem.
So that is my current short list of ‘ones to watch’. If you haven’t discovered any of them then check them out. But don’t forget to come back here every now and then just in case I get up to something interesting.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Haimer Taster and vacuum table retrospective thoughts
- Experiences with SFR – Orange – FreeBox in France
- Burgess BK3 replacement lower blade guide
- Enclosure finally added to my Tormach PCNC440
- Update on CNC milling printed circuit boards on a homemade vacuum table
- Mach3 alternative GUI
- Windows 10 Upgrade and another day dribbled away through my fingers
- Making a Brocot Escape Wheel using Fusion 360 and Tormach PCNC440 CNC milling machine
- How to Register Velux radio controlled windows
- Activity Update – FlatCAM, Arduino and Social Distancing