Great news that my new milling machine has arrived in the UK and is awaiting clearance at Southampton docks. (Not so good news but as budgeted was the 20% VAT on the shipped total and import duty of 2.5%).
Some significant moving round is going to be needed in the workshop to get it installed and I expect a number of days downtime while I get to grips with it. On the bright side I have some close friends keen to lend a hand.
Similar or connected posts : –
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed
- Tormach PathPilot Version 2 Release – Issues with Shared Folder
- PathPilot Upgrade to Version 2.x.x
- First Ding on the Tormach PCN440
- First trial cut on Tormach 440 using Fusion 360 CAM
- Battery replacement module for Chinese vernier scales
- Tormach PCNC440 has arrived
- Tormach PCNC440 milling machine on it’s way