Great news that my new milling machine has arrived in the UK and is awaiting clearance at Southampton docks. (Not so good news but as budgeted was the 20% VAT on the shipped total and import duty of 2.5%).
Some significant moving round is going to be needed in the workshop to get it installed and I expect a number of days downtime while I get to grips with it. On the bright side I have some close friends keen to lend a hand.
Similar or connected posts : –
- Tormach PCNC440 Fogbuster and Manual Oiler Service
- Editing the PathPilot Tool Table with Conversational machining codes
- Stretching FlatCam and PCB milling on Tormach PCNC440
- CNCEST 3040T CNC Router Update
- A CNCEST router / engraver joins the workshop
- Tormach Costing Sheet Update
- Tormach Purchase Costing Sheet
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Tormach Tooling System and a Spanner in the Works
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed