The Devon Sea Clock took me a little time to understand its working and the interaction that would occur after any change.
Having spent some time on it there are a few notes that might help others working on such a clock Sea Clock Notes May 2021..
Similar or connected posts : –
- Clock adjuster rod for measuring spring and fusee drive power
- Update notes on modifications to the Devon Sea Clock
- A church clock problem and lockdown timekeeping
- Repairs to an ancient Thwaites clock completed
- Further 3D printed soft jaws for the Thwaites clock escape wheel
- Vice soft jaws and then soft soft vice jaws
- Workshop resources all coming together like clockwork
- Making a Brocot Escape Wheel using Fusion 360 and Tormach PCNC440 CNC milling machine
- Silencing the Bill Smith Gearless Gravity Arm Clock
- A Spanner in the Works – or simply a Stick