Finally Documented my Devon Sea Clock modifications
Following on from a number of enquiries I have updated my notes on the modifications I made to my Devon Sea Clock. This includes creation of a new set of pallets and also set up notes. A link is provided to download the details.
I hope you find this useful and it allows a few more clocks to begin ticking reliably.
The link will download a ZIP file with the written notes and 2D drawings of the components.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Clock adjuster rod for measuring spring and fusee drive power
- A church clock problem and lockdown timekeeping
- Repairs to an ancient Thwaites clock completed
- Further 3D printed soft jaws for the Thwaites clock escape wheel
- Vice soft jaws and then soft soft vice jaws
- Workshop resources all coming together like clockwork
- Making a Brocot Escape Wheel using Fusion 360 and Tormach PCNC440 CNC milling machine
- Silencing the Bill Smith Gearless Gravity Arm Clock
- A Spanner in the Works – or simply a Stick
- The Gravity of the Village Clock