I registered with Tormach for the free upgrade to the new release 2.x.x of PathPilot. A memory stick arrived this morning with the new code. It is fairly complex process but their documentation is quite easy to follow and understand.
All seems to have gone well with the upgrade except I can no longer see the shared drive for dropping files into nor can I get the Dropbox feature to load. All of which suggests the network connection is not working but I not winning so far. Gloom but not a disaster. Fresh eyes another day.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Probes and Haimer Taster Modification
- Arc and Circle I and J code calculator for GCode cutting paths
- Tormach PathPilot G37 Update
- Tormach PCNC440 Fogbuster and Manual Oiler Service
- Editing the PathPilot Tool Table with Conversational machining codes
- CNCEST 3040T CNC Router Update
- A CNCEST router / engraver joins the workshop
- Tormach Costing Sheet Update
- Tormach Purchase Costing Sheet
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440