FlatCAM Write Up – Experiences and Procedures
After a lot of editing I think the attached document will give an in depth understanding of how to use FlatCAM based on Version 8.5. The document is based on our experiences and a steep learning curve. We now have a repeatable process for milling PCBs from Gerber and Excellon files exported from a PCB design package.
The document may well have mistakes and we would appreciate feedback good or bad.
Latest version is now based on FlatCAM v8.991
Similar or related subjects : –
- Vacuum table update for PCB milling
- Update on CNC milling printed circuit boards on a homemade vacuum table
- Clamping of printed circuit boards while milling tracks follow up
- A Mini Vacuum Clamping Table for PCB Engraving
- Stretching FlatCam and PCB milling on Tormach PCNC440
- Milling Circuit Boards Update
- FlatCAM Update and experimental copper cutting