Update to the use of FlatCAM to mill PCBs
There are quite a few entries on my blog regarding using FlatCAM to convert PCB design software manufacturing files into CNC code. I also have mentioned my small home made vacuum table and a floating foot compression device both for holding the PCB blank flat while the milling takes place.
I have revised my original write up to focus on FlatCAM version 8.991 and also pulled together notes on these other techniques. If you like it let me know. If there are mistakes also let me know.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Editing irregular PCB shapes in FlatCam
- Try again after update completes Fusion 360 Error Message
- Engineering Video Favourites Updated List
- Vacuum table update for PCB milling
- Burgess BK3 replacement lower blade guide
- Enclosure finally added to my Tormach PCNC440
- Making a Brocot Escape Wheel using Fusion 360 and Tormach PCNC440 CNC milling machine
- Experiences and understanding FlatCAM PCB milling program
- Clamping of printed circuit boards while milling tracks follow up
- New Zealand trip