Well we came out for the New Year to France with lots of jobs to do and both ended up totally incapacitated with flu. Not felt so miserable in a long time and now totally weak and wobbly.
We did manage to get the new office sorted and it’s nice to sit here working in it.
We have decided to leave early and stay overnight near Tours on the run to the ferry. The prospect of the normal 7 hour drive in one hit did not appeal to either of us.
You know what, if you are going to be ill, it is best done at your home with your own bed and I am really looking forward to unlocking the front door on Tuesday.
Wednesday night looms exciting however as my mate and I have registered on a 21 hour introduction to Welding Course over the next 7 weeks. Got to get back on my feet ready for that. Hopefully some new skills to be added to my very mature CV …
Similar or related subjects : –
- How to Register Velux radio controlled windows
- Activity Update – FlatCAM, Arduino and Social Distancing
- No Man’s Fort
- DNS issue on Samsung Tablet and Logging onto GMail via Outlook
- Decision Making Process for buying a New Workshop Asset
- NYC CNC Ding Video
- Hawaii, Combine Harvesting and Alibre v Fusion 360
- Hot weather and Wall Fixings
- Current Status and Cross Fertilisation of Assets
- Holiday Twitching