I registered with Tormach for the free upgrade to the new release 2.x.x of PathPilot. A memory stick arrived this morning with the new code. It is fairly complex process but their documentation is quite easy to follow and understand.
All seems to have gone well with the upgrade except I can no longer see the shared drive for dropping files into nor can I get the Dropbox feature to load. All of which suggests the network connection is not working but I not winning so far. Gloom but not a disaster. Fresh eyes another day.
Similar or related subjects : –
- Stretching FlatCam and PCB milling on Tormach PCNC440
- CNCEST 3040T CNC Router Update
- A CNCEST router / engraver joins the workshop
- Tormach Costing Sheet Update
- Tormach Purchase Costing Sheet
- Mill Turning on the Tormach PCNC440
- Tormach Tooling System and a Spanner in the Works
- Another Haimer tip bites the dust or at least the mill bed
- Tormach PathPilot Version 2 Release – Issues with Shared Folder
- First Ding on the Tormach PCN440